Instructions for Use
- Place a bourbon bagger at the bottom of your glass. Its okay if it doesn’t quite fit. In fact, that will help keep it in place as you sip!
- Pour over your favorite week night bourbon. Or, if you are feeling plucky, go ahead and pour the special occasion stuff.
- It will take about 10-15 minutes to get fully developed. But, you can help it along by occasionally swirling your glass like a bond villain.
- After the wait, your bourbon’s color will have deepened a bit more with the toasted baggers, and even more with the charred.
- Leave the Bourbon Bagger in your glass! as you sip and more time passes, it will get even better!
- Note the toasted finish and how the bourbon has smoothed out. Some people find that the bourbon also picks up some caramel and spice notes.
- You can reuse the Bourbon Bagger for 2-3 more pours before it loses its effect. But, it may take a bit longer to develop.